We are currently open with caution. Crixus Studios had been closed for 6 weeks during the time of lockdown and have recently reopened, our first bookings have been very small crews of people and going forward we have put the following measures in place to ensure productions can be conducted in a safe manner.
- We have used the suggestions from Film Production Sweden and Denmark as our guide which suggests 4 m2 of space (2 meters by 2 meters) between people. Click here for a link to the Nordic Film Guide Rule Book.
- Using this as a guide we determined that the maximum capacity for each studio can be 8 people at any one time.
- High touch areas will be cleaned and sanitised before, after and throughout the working day.
- External kit hire will be cleaned and sanitised before arrival.
- We ask that people arrive at the studios with their own PPE, or that production supplies PPE to them on arrival.
- There is a hand washing basin at the front of the studios corridor and in the bathrooms and we have installed a hand sanitiser dispenser in the main corridor outside of all three studios.
- We will be keeping the balcony area open so that people can spread out when not working on set and during lunch times.
We will do our best to ensure a safe environment whilst working at Crixus Studios, however clients do so at their own risk and it is up to the production to ensure that these guidelines are followed during their time here. Crixus Productions LTD does not take any responsibility for transmission of COVID-19 virus that might have taken place on it’s premises.
To get in touch for enquiries or bookings please call us or email driectly to firstname.lastname@example.org